What To Expect
No matter where you are in life or in your spiritual journey, you are welcome at Aldersgate Church. We'd love for you to come experience one of our services. We have singles and couples, folks with and without children. We have people from various political affiliations and from various economic backgrounds - so you'll fit right in. Don't worry. There is a place for you at Aldersgate Church.
Here's some info about Sundays at Aldersgate:
- You can come as you are. No need to dress up, unless you prefer dressing up.
- You can bring your kids. Fun, age-appropriate activities for children are provided.
- You engage with a worship service that lasts about one hour.
- You can expect to learn from the Bible. A message that is relevant to your life
- You will find friendly people. Hang around before or after service if you'd like.
- You won't have someone show up unexpectedly at your house.
We really hope you decide to experience Aldersgate Church.
We'd love to have you check us out.
We look forward to meeting you.
When we Meet
9:30 AM and 11:00 AM
Aldersgate Cardinal Square